The Hawaiian Connection

  • From: "Keao Wright" <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "whats on" <whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "This list is for interaction and chatter between listenersandbroadcasters of The Global Voice,as well as programming announcements." <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 08:13:30 -1000

Hello all,
Please join me at 2300 hours universal, 6 pm eastern, 3 pm pacific for the
Hawaiian connection for some good tunes, and what's going on around here since
the new year started.
I'll be glad to interact with you for requests and dedications by email.
That's the Hawaiian cfonnection on the one and only global voice.
Tune in at www.theglobalvoice.info and choose your player of choice.