The Hawaiian Connection

  • From: "Keao Wright" <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "whats on" <whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "This list is for interaction and chatter between listenersandbroadcasters of The Global Voice,as well as programming announcements." <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 06:07:19 -1000

Hello Everyone,
Join me at 23:00 UTC for the hawaiian connection for some good tunes for your
Friday.
If you want to say Hi, you can interact with me by email.
This week, I am excited to give you a little preview of a new artist, and her
debut cd, for that you are going to need to listen to find out who this girl is.
You can tune in for the live show at http://www.theglobalvoice.info for listen
links for winamp plus other players.
That's the hawaiian connection, only on the global voice.