The Hawaiian Connection

  • From: "Keao Wright" <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "whats on" <whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "This list is for interaction and chatter between listenersandbroadcasters of The Global Voice,as well as programming announcements." <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 05:22:09 -1000

Hello Everyone,
Please Join me at 23 Universal  for the hawaiian.
This week we will be featuring a new release from Lukie D from his new cd love
again.
During the live show you can interact with me with requests, or just to say hi.
That's the hawaiian connection at 23 to 01 UTC, on the one the only, global
voice, the most interactive station on the internet.
For listen links, plus the schedule, go to http://www.theglobalvoice.info
If you miss it, it'll be in the program gallerie all week.