The Hawaiian Connection

  • From: "Keao Wright" <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "whats on" <whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "The Lounge" <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "mediareq" <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <radioforlife-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <audioaccessfmannouncements@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 04:57:31 -1000

Hi,
I would like you all to join me at 0 hours universal, that's 7 pm eastern for
the hawaiian connection show at http://theglobalvoice.info
This week with the usual range of music we will be featuring another track from
Big mountain, and a little bit of Christmas tunes in between.
If you want to get a hold of me, you can email me at keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you use twitter, you can tweet me @keao45
I hope to see you soon!

The show is broadcasted on www.audioaccess.fm and www.radioforlife.info