-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Partitioning

  • From: "tempting2taanzaa" <tempting2taanzaa@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 15:25:21 -0500

Sorry I am just getting back to you.  Work is always a detriment for me when
trying to do anything I consider to be enjoyable (???).  I will be looking
closely at your discussions with Don, and I have saved the tutorial Don sent
me and as soon as I get the time to get started on this project, I will
submit any questions.  However, I will save discussions between you and Don
as a reference point.