-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Partitioning

  • From: Don <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 07:30:39 -0400

Having problems creating new partitions for the page files.  After
shrinking each partition I tried to merge the two so I could then split
it into the sizes I wanted.  One partition was marked as unallocated and
the other as a logical drive.  they would not merge.  Not with
anything... XP disk manager, Vista disk manager or Acronis disk
Director.  They got formatted, deleted created and everything else I had
access to in the menus but nada!

I put them back into the partitions they came out of and will try
something different.... just don't know what yet.

Don

in the Subject.