[pure-silver] Re: new darkroom

  • From: "Adrienne Moumin" <photowonder2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 16:44:50 -0500

I know you're right, Richard, but I have a few bare cement floor areas which
are dust factories.  I thought about the fact that lots of folks who build
their own sinks use marine coatings, etc.  The last darkroom I rented, an
excellent one, had such a sink.  Ya gotta do what ya gotta do, and I just
have to seal up that cement!

Georges, I agree w/you about staying from that insulation sheet.   One of
the many renovations this house needed was mold remediation, and it isn't
fun or cheap!  Trapping moisture against a wall would be a bad idea indeed!

-Adrienne

Please, please shake some booty on the dance floor. You look great in those
pants and we totally spy you tapping your foot up against the wall, flower.
If the beat moves you, then rock it.

from "nonsense nyc," 12/31/04...and their list of rules for New Year's Eve
(and for life).