[pure-silver] Re: new darkroom

  • From: "Adrienne Moumin" <photowonder2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 08:46:07 -0500

Bill, thanks for the advice about that Sears water-based basement floor &
wall paint, I'll check it out.

And thanks for that lesson on ozone & O2, Jim, I'll definitely look into
getting one of those units when I start moving my equipment into the
darkroom.

-Adrienne

Please, please shake some booty on the dance floor. You look great in those
pants and we totally spy you tapping your foot up against the wall, flower.
If the beat moves you, then rock it.

from "nonsense nyc," 12/31/04...and their list of rules for New Year's Eve
(and for life).