[pure-silver] new darkroom

  • From: shannon Stoney <shannonstoney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 04:53:24 -0600

I am moving my darkroom from TX to TN, and I'm trying to figure out what is the
best way to build the new one. Here are the choices:

1. Retrofit a root cellar so that it is less humid. Problems will be knocking
out some of the concrete block wall for ventilation.

2. Build a little outbuilding.

3. Retrofit an upstairs bedroom.

Right now I'm leaning toward #3, but my darkroom has always been in the garage
before, and I'm wondering if it will be hard to keep it clean enough so that it
doesn't cause odors in the rest of the upstairs.

Thanks for any thoughts you might have.

unsubscribe from there.