[pure-silver] Re: new darkroom

  • From: Bob Younger <ryounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 04:01:03 -0800

*Shannon,*
*When we rebuilt our house after the Cedar Fire (in San Diego County) I
converted one of the upstairs bedroom/baths into a studio and darkroom. I
installed an exhaust fan (the kind that mount in the attic with a duct
running to the ceiling of the darkroom. It runs pretty much 24x7x365. It's
also quiet since the fan is located well away. I put one of the door
filters in the darkroom door (they're made for darkrooms with louvers that
keep the dark in). My darkroom stays clean, and everything airborne goes
"out." There is a furnace/AC duct in the darkroom and it's filtered as
well. Have fun!*
*Bob Younger*
*
*