[pure-silver] Re: new darkroom

  • From: shannon Stoney <shannonstoney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 17:07:07 -0600

Yes, the upstairs bedroom is right next to a bathroom, so I was considering not
adding extra plumbing to the room.  This bedroom is only used a couple of times
a year at most, when somebody visits. It could possibly still accommodate a
sofa futon while being a darkroom, but it is pretty small.  I was wondering
about the windows: good to know that they could easily be blacked out.

If I make an outbuilding, I was considering just putting a little electric oil
heater in there. There are many days in TN when you don't need any AC, unlike
TX. In my TX darkroom, I almost always had to have the AC on, and on a few days
I needed the heater. There was no in between!

--ss