[pure-silver] Re: new darkroom

  • From: shannon Stoney <shannonstoney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 16:58:50 -0600

My partner, who is an architect, says that he thinks the basement could be made
moisture-tight, to prevent too much humidity. But it seems as if it would be
difficult to ventilate properly.  I have a hood and an exhaust fan that I'm
going to move to the new darkroom. But I can't quite visualize how I would get
the fumes away from the house and any windows. It seems as if you'd have to
have a really tall chimney of some sort. It seems as if it would have to go up
the side of the house, which is pretty tall.

--shannon