[pure-silver] Re: new darkroom

  • From: "J.R. Stewart" <jrstewart@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 01:03:54 -0500

I wonder, what is the deleterious effect, Richard.....something we can see
today or something we have to wait years to see?

I have one of these in my darkroom since Christmas... my darkroom now smells
like... well... a waterfall. It's a pleasant, clean smell but I wonder if
that's not a hint of ozone. It does not smell like the ozone smell you get
with arcing of an electrical current.  I know waterfalls have an extremely
high level of electrons and I was associating the smell with the electron
levels.

J.R. Stewart