[projectaon] Re: 01hh Comment Period

  • From: "James Murray" <barefootjimmy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 09:42:51 -0500

I seem to be in an overwhelming minority, and the points everyone
brings are valid, but I feel like the issue I raised is still going
unanswered. I'm in 100% agreement that there's no point in continuing
to fire once you hear the scream, but I'd still say there exists a
flaw in that you can magically know beforehand that it's
impossible/not worth trying to shoot at the guy even before you pull
the trigger for the first time. I'm not saying there's a perfect
solution, but i does seem to be a slight flaw in game design (one
whose fix may well be beyond the mission of PA, since as Iain pointed
out, the order of words lends weight to his interpretation).

I would agree that needing to fire at least once is a no-brainer.

--Jimmy