[projectaon] Re: 01hh Comment Period

  • From: Iain Smith <iainsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, krefetz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 00:13:31 -0700 (PDT)

Equally though, he could have decided to press his attack because you stopped
firing at him.  I don't see enough evidence to support rewriting the section
text, especially since these shooting encounters are more stringently worded
elsewhere.  I recommend that we just use an appropriately worded footnote.  The
ammo restriction text I suggested earlier should be added to the paragraph text
though.

"Pick a number from the Random Number Table and add to it your current Shooting
and Perception skill totals. For every bullet you decide to fire (minimum: one
round; maximum: eight rounds), add an additional point to your total (but be
sure to erase them from your Ammo Pouch)."

Iain.