[projectaon] Re: 01hh Comment Period

  • From: Benjamin I Krefetz <krefetz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Project Aon List <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 17:54:45 -0400 (EDT)

In Section 287, should we have a note telling the reader to decide in advance how many bullets they wish to fire? Or, given the description in Section 174, can we assume the reader can keep firing until heh ears his enemy scream (except that makes the opening text of Section 259 a bit problematic)?

Ben

On Thu, 19 Jun 2008, Jonathan Blake wrote:

The day has arrived for the comment period for Highway Holocaust.

http://www.projectaon.org/test/en/xhtml/fw/01hh/

http://www.projectaon.org/test/en/xhtml-simple/fw/01hh.htm

Please take some time to give it one last look at it before we send it
out the door. I suggest having some fun and playing through it.

The period for last comments will end on the 25th. I hope to publish
it on the 26th.