[projectaon] Re: 01hh Comment Period

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 12:44:53 +0100

Jonathan Blake wrote:
I've put the Section 287 footnote in place. The  only thing holding us
back from publishing is discussion of the pending issues:

http://www.projectaon.org/en/Errata/HighwayHolocaust

I'm happy with it as is, but I'll give everyone a chance to comment on
this until Monday. I probably won't be able to work on this until then
anyway.

<blah>, then: I think this should definitely be fixed (where appropriate; there might be occasions in this book where it is fine, so it's on a case-by-case basis).

22: I can't get "murderously chilling" to make sense to me at all. But if others feel it's flavourful . . .

170: In view of James Murray's excellent explanation, this one can probably go away. :-)

227: This should definitely be changed (e.g. Why, Cal; Why, Freeway Warrior).

307: I guess people are free to dump their missile weapon in Section 1, though I can't imagine anyone would actually do so.