[projectaon] Re: 01hh Comment Period

  • From: Iain Smith <iainsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 07:39:09 -0700 (PDT)

I'm against rewriting the text, since it makes perfect sense to me, if I was
shooting a gun I'd keep firing until I either hit or run out of ammo, not
decide to fire 3 rounds and test my luck to see if I hit.  IMO the footnote
would be better as a clarification. If I recall correctly, there are only a
handful of occurences (well 2 hands, less than 10?).

Iain.