[project1dev] Re: The tail end of milestone 1

  • From: Chris Riccobono <crysalim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 14:29:58 -0700

Oh, KH had a fighting system in 3d that did a lot of new things - it's
kind of like Zelda 3d combat, combined with an rpg system.  The game
was very challenging on expert if you played it like that, with a lot
of uber bosses and things.  The fighting mechanic was what made the
game good though, if you didn't play normal (which turned a lot of
people off the game because it was too easy)