[project1dev] Re: The tail end of milestone 1

  • From: Matthew Freeland <mattthefiend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 11:11:42 -0700

Yeah, Kingdom hearts was a great game. Except for all the quick-time events.
I would really like to make something like that. Especially one that is all
encompassing of the RPG types and genres with plenty of homage to the old
school SNES games, I think that is a nice delivery method. If we could do
something that it would be amazing.