[project1dev] Re: The tail end of milestone 1

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 12:52:03 -0700

and explanation for everyone else...

previously before i got a job makin games, me and kent were makin a side
scrolling game where you played as megaman.

the "main boss" was dracula from one of the castlevania games hehe

we wanted to have a cut scene where he was eating his ice cream and it like,
fell on the floor or something and he got sad

yeah... hahah