-=PCTechTalk=- Re: custom built computer

  • From: "Lilian" <lilcruz.2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 01:31:24 -0300

Gman,
Here are the specifics of my machine, taken from the invoice from when I
bought the components:

Motherboard:  MSI K9AGM2-FIH Socket AM2/DDR2 800
SATA II/GB LAN/HDMI (???)
X1250 / PCI-E/ 8ch audio

The ram is PC6400 DDR2, 2 sticks: 1GB + 512MB
Processor is AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000+  Dual Core
Am curious to see what you find :o))

Lil