-=PCTechTalk=- Re: custom built computer

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 12:19:49 -0400

Hi Dan,
    When we moved the group here to Freelists.org back in 2002, we also kept
the old YahooGroups location in order to make use of their Files & Photos
areas and also as a backup just in case Freelists should ever have a serious
problem.  As you can see, it still serves as an easy way for members to
upload images and screenshots, but it does require being a member of that
group in order to access these areas.  Note that posting messages to that
group won't work since that function was turned off back when we moved.

    To become a member there, just send a blank email to
PCTechTalk-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  You'll receive a confirmation reply
and once you reply to that, you'll be in.  You'll also need a master
Yahoogroups account (if you don't have one already) to control web access to
the group's area.  If you already have a yahoo email account, you can use
that to set up the YG account and just use that same addy to sign up to the
group there.

    Once your membership has been set up, you'll find the aforementioned
images at the other end of the following link.

    Cristy's offerings are inside the ScreenshotsforGman folder you'll find
there.  There are five of them showing the items she initially selected for
her soon-to-be new computer at IBuyPower.

    If you run into any problems getting set up, just give me a yip.  We're
open 24/7.     :)

Peace,
Gman
http://www.bornagainamerican.org