-=PCTechTalk=- Re: custom built computer

  • From: dsw32952 <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 20:11:16 -0800

 Not necessarily better, but lighter weight, less expensive and generally
effective enough for anyone short of a very high powered gamer.
Don

cristy wrote: Thanks Don, That is very helpful advise. I hope to have some
time this weekend to really go at it and try to narrow down components.I
dontknow what this is: dual video adapter array. So then a premium fan and
heatsink is better than extra cooling fans or liquid cooling systems and
willweigh less? I had wondered how much of a power supply to get, so at
least600 watts. I also meant to ask about noise, really dont want a noisey
monster of a computer. I probably would upgrade the video card somewhat and
am thinking at least 4 mg of memory. But I have to see what this will all
cost along with purchasing Operating system. At the ibuy site, I need to see
which one looks like a midtower. christy