-=PCTechTalk=- Re: audacity/old tape cassette recording project

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 22:23:37 -0400

Thanks Gman,

To make things a little more muddled though the voice lesson tapes, many as
well as some of the live performance tapes had previously been edited with
tape to tape cuts/edits and all with lessons and performances from different
dates, sometimes even years apart so when transferring them to the hard
drive on audacity, is really hard to know where to adjust the input volume
as I do not think you can adjust it while recording them, you must preset
it.  I just have to go with what I think and hope for the best on that
aspect.

Christine