-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Subfolders not Showing Up In OE6

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 18:07:03 -0400

You're very welcome and I'm glad to hear you have your messages back.
:O)

However, you are still sharing more info in your sig than most online folks
should know.  If I may make a suggestion, create a separate account (either
ISP or something like gmail) to use for your 'groups' and give it a much
smaller signature (I have 12 or so email addresses that I use for different
groups and I assign different sigs for them).  You can then dedicate this
msn.com addy to your RE efforts while keeping your privacy intact when
conversing with various groups using the other one.

Please understand that my only focus here is to help you increase your own
personal security.  Giving out personal info unnecessarily can lead to
unexpected results.

Peace,
Gman