-=PCTechTalk=- Need help for Microsoft Word 2007

  • From: "rudy" <rudylopeznc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 16:29:12 -0400

When I open Word now I get a error box: The function you are attempting to
run contains macros or content that requires macro language support. When
this software was installed, you choose not to install support for macros or
controls.

I can do nothing but ctr alt del and then it asks if I wish to open Word in
Safe mode which I do but I can not find the Trust Center. Well somehow I did
in safe mode but every option would highlight and open except Trust center?
Here is part of how to solve the problem below but click which Microsoft
Office button? Well I just hit the X on the error several times and I got
into Word but need to fix this.
This error usually occurs because of macro security settings. If you know
that the macro comes from a source that you trust, you can change your macro
security settings to allow you to enable the macro. The way that you change
your macro security settings depends on the Microsoft Office System program
that you are using.

  a.. Microsoft Office Access, Microsoft Office Excel, Microsoft Office
PowerPoint, or Microsoft Office Word --

  To check your macro security settings, click the Microsoft Office Button,
click <program name> Options, click Trust Center, and then click Trust
Center Settings.
    a.. If macro security is set to Disable all macros without notification,
all macros are automatically disabled. Use the following procedure to enable
the macro.
      1.. In the Trust Center dialog box, click Macro Settings, and then
click Disable all macros with notification.
      2.. Click OK