-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Subfolders not Showing Up In OE6

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 22:05:06 -0400

I appreciate you replying with such specific results.     :O)

If you were never asked if you wanted to replace the already existing file,
then something is different with the naming of the new folder within OE.  It
might be best to Move the DBX file and then Copy its name up to, but not
including, the extension so you can then use that to name the new folder
within OE.  It would better guarantee that the folder name is exactly the
same as the DBX file you're trying to connect to it.  Do these folders start
with special characters such as '!' or perhaps a space?  Those are things
that would also prevent this from working as advertised.

Peace,
Gman