[opendtv] Re: STB hunting

  • From: Ron Economos <k6mpg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 14:40:11 -0800

I can tell the group that the company I work for (LSI Logic)
is serious about adding ATSC tuner support to our line
of DVD recorder chips. At CES, we were decoding local
Las Vegas DTV stations. Expect ATSC (and IEEE1394
from cable boxes) DVD recorders on the shelf before the
deadline.

http://www.lsilogic.com/products/recorder_dvd_dvr_dtr/dmn_8633.html

http://www.lsilogic.com/products/recorder_dvd_dvr_dtr/dmn_8683.html

Right now, we're trying to build an ATSC Transport Stream
archive from as many DTV stations across the country as we
can.

Ron