[opendtv] Re: STB hunting

  • From: Tom Barry <trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 16:04:57 -0500

It seems to me vendors are willing to sell OTA STB's for over $200.  And
it also seems buyers are willing to buy them in quantity for under $100.
  That in turn does not seem to be a business model that would attract
most vendors.

I guess the rule of thumb is to buy OTA STB's only at closeout sales.

- Tom