[opendtv] Re: Democrats Air Concerns About Analog Switchover

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 14:32:42 -0800

Et tu, brute?

If you want to actually offer up citations of Bob or my truthfulness or
errors, rather than general (and uninformed) conclusions, please feel free.

John Willkie

P.S.  Some of these might have been in private emails.  Unfortunately, due
to the loss of a laptop and several hard-drive failures, I don't have
complete email archives. Nor, the time to parse them.