[opendtv] Re: Democrats Air Concerns About Analog Switchover

  • From: Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 06:49:20 -0500

At 11:31 AM -0800 11/18/06, John Willkie wrote:
Am I responsible for the truthfulness of Bob Miller's words?
I clearly remember him telling me what I have cited.  He is now obfuscating.

I have archives that cover virtually the entire history of the OpenDTV list.

I have heard nothing now that obfuscates what Bob has said throughout this process. The only NEW thing I have learned is that they had problems with reception on the West side of Manhatten.

If you have any specific recollections that you would like to clear up, I can go back into the archives and research what was actually said. IN the process, however, I might find a few things that John said that made little sense, then or now.