[opendtv] Re: Democrats Air Concerns About Analog Switchover

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 14:24:53 -0800

How much are you wagering?

With the DTV countdown clock on the www.mstv.com website, and knowing a bit
of the powers behind MSTV, I think you are p***ing in the wind on this one.

Ending analog -- everything else being equal -- means lower costs for
broadcasters who won't have to maintain dual plants.  They've largely
already AMORTIZED the transition costs, and many are now deploying HDTV
newscasts, etc.

Find my resume and video filters at www.trbarry.com