[macvoiceover] Re: is a paid screenreader for the mac a option?

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 21:08:01 -0600

Hey Ricardo,

I've been using a Mac for almost three years, and, I have been doing exactly as
you described in iTunes, VO right arrow 5 or 6 times to get to the Sources
table, interacting, etc. etc.!  LOL

I learn something new about the Mac almost every day from this mailing list!
Thank you once again for some very valuable information that will save me a lot
of time in the future! :)

Russell