[macvoiceover] Re: is a paid screenreader for the mac a option?

  • From: Laura <laura.mcg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 23:52:54 +0100

I agree about tables in Word with JAWS (in fact, I'd say Word in general with
JAWS got increasingly more cumbersome with each new Office release), but track
changes I've always found very accessible. It's the one thing that I go back to
Windows for, even now, because there really isn't a comparable solution on the
Mac. If they could fix that in Pages, I'd happily ditch even the virtual
machine. I continue to live in hope.