[macvoiceover] Re: is a paid screenreader for the mac a option?

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 14:32:17 -0400

     There are VoiceOver trainers out there.  I provide Mac and iDevice
training and have been doing so for a few years  now.  There are certainly
others out there as well.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION