[macvoiceover] Re: is a paid screenreader for the mac a option?

  • From: David Chittenden <dchittenden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 18:06:10 +1200

Hello,

I use EndNote, a program for managing citation references, on my Mac. Copy and
paste command c and command v do not work with this program. The only thing
that works is drag and drop, VO comma and VO period. In this case, using drag
and drop is easier on the mac than it is, in my experience, in Windows using
Jaws or System Access. There are programs on both platforms which require mouse
access and/or dragging things around rather than copying and pasting.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchittenden@xxxxxxxxx
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone