[lit-ideas] Re: U.N. Special Committee on Palestine

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 08:27:42 -0400

Thank you, Carol, for your honesty that Israel exists because it stole the
land, just the way a lot of others did, and because they stole the land, it's
theirs and because others did it, it's okay.  It's easy for Europeans to give
away land that doesn't belong to them.  Notably, the Europeans didn't give away
their own land.  I seem to remember that when Hitler invaded Poland in order to
usurp and annex Poland, we had a world war over it.  Did it make no sense to
fight WWII?  Should we just have let Hitler do what he pleased and take what he
wanted?  It's okay to just take land, right?