[lit-ideas] Re: The winner has already been selected?

  • From: "Phil Enns" <phil.enns@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 19:44:46 -0500

Andreas Ramos wrote:

"We may soon enjoy the irony of Bush attending the inauguration of a
Shiite mullah."

Andreas seems to be confused.  On the one hand he has the winner of the
election pre-selected by Bush and on the other hand he has Bush
attending the inauguration of someone he didn't want to win.  A bit more
consistency would make Andreas' theories, and I am being generous using
that word, more interesting.

Sincerely,

Phil Enns
Toronto, ON