[lit-ideas] Re: On Names and Respect

  • From: Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 16:59:09 +0000 (GMT)

This is just more evasion Phil: you could find the relevant posts easily if you
were to look. If you find this beyond you I will in time assist I hope. But why
think you'll do any more than evade second time round: you've already indicated
you are too occupied elsewhere - setting up a further evasion even before the
posts are drawn to your attention again.

Perhaps instead of writing on Kant you should be a politician?

sincerely,