[lit-ideas] Re: A Movie [longish]

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 14:50:29 -0400

Boy, is this old news.  This is al Qaeda, the very al Qaeda that we stopped
pursuing when we invaded Iraq.  That same al Qaeda that we allowed to
expand so much that the OBL room in the CIA has been dismantled.  They've
morphed into a much stronger organization courtesy of our "war on terror".
I'm beginning to understand your hawkishness, Eric.  It's clearly in a
vacuum.  You don't allow yourself to read what's going on.  Ignorance is
not always bliss, Eric.  Sometimes it creates real big messes in places
like Iraq, not to mention allows true terrorists to get away scot free and
grow like crazy.