[lit-ideas] Re: A Movie [longish]

  • From: "Simon Ward" <sedward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 23:35:40 +0100

Try reading rather than reacting.

You said: "Though I can't know myself, I would imagine that of all those people arrested this morning, the vast majority would never have dreamt of taking part in such a plan before 9/11"

which implicates [sorry JLS] that BECAUSE 9/11 happened, MORE fanatics hate America. Well, let me ask, who's fault is that? Is that the West's for saying "hey, what the fuck was THAT for?"

If I could add three words to my comment they would be: 'the reaction to' to be inserted between before and 9/11.

I would deal with this more seriously (and will if required) but not until I've moved past four pints of Jail Ail (4.8%).

Simon