[lit-ideas] Re: A Movie [longish]

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 15:25:54 -0400

People hate themselves and project it onto others.  That's eternal.  But,
war will make that far worse.  We need them over there to help us over
here, and we're too stupid to figure out how to do that apart from war,
real and imagined.

You tell us then Irene, oh font of wisdom and all that SHOULD be human. How the fuck do we solve this problem? And don't say "well, first of all we have to..." I don't want first-of-alls. I want a solution. Georgie-boy had a first-of-all and now everyone is saying "you don't have an exit plan, you don't have an exit plan"! So, since us rubby-dubs can't come up with anything, what is the solution?

Paul

Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx
Kingsville, ON, Canada