[lit-ideas] Re: A Movie [longish]

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 21:19:19 -0400

I'm flying to France on Sunday and even Canadian Transport authorities have climbed on this 'no liquids - no gel" bandwagon. But at least we don't have to carry our belongings in transparent plastic bags. Still, sobering...not even a water bottle...
U.

JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx wrote:

There's always a funny side to a negative story. Apparently the terrorists "planned to concot an explosive cocktail using MP3 players and sports drinks." Tonight's news said that liquids and gels were prohibited w/ the exceptions of infant formula, breast milk, and juice, provided that the passenger took a sip in front of security.
Julie Krueger
not sure whether to laugh or cry