[lit-ideas] Re: A Movie [longish]

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 20:02:26 EDT

Yeah, but what about Darfur?

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: A Movie [longish]
 Date: 8/10/06 1:09:31 P.M. Central Daylight Time  From:
_eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Paul: We ARE the host and the parasites must be  quelled. If
only our political correctness could abate long enough for
us to actually do it.

A superb post that's right on the mark. The  only other
option I can think of--an impossible one--is to cut the
entire Muslim world off until it grows up.

One Arab commentator  stated that the Muslim world won't
really become "adult" until it recognizes  Israel's right to
exist. If that were to happen, we should throw a global
party. Hats and party horns for  everyone!