[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: [liblouis] r715 committed - the last batch of files converted to utf-8.

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 12:16:58 -0400

Thanks Mesar,

So in my example of the trademark symbol, which shows up as a^ in UTF-8, how
would you correctly write this using the \xhhhh format? If you were writing
the table and wanted to define this symbol using UTF-8, how would you find
out what it was.

Thank you so much for your willingness to answer questions. I am still
trying to learn all this. Have a great day!

Best regards from Ohio, U.S.A.,

Vic
E-mail: vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx