[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: [liblouis] r715 committed - the last batch of files converted to utf-8.

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 11:59:13 +0200

Hi Mesar

Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

>> I applaud your efforts to get the tables into a uniform state. However
>> since your commit I get tons of warnings on `make check`[1]. This means
>> that we have many tables now that do not work.

Here's the list

ckb-chardefs.cti
cy-cy-g1.utb
Cz-Cz-g1.utb
de-chardefs8.cti
de-de-accents.cti
de-de-g2.ctb
de-g0-core.utb
de-g1-core.ctb
de-g2-core.ctb
en-gb-g1.utb
en-us-g1.utb
Es-Es-g1.utb
fr-bfu-comp6.utb
fr-bfu-comp8.utb
fr-bfu-g2.ctb
fr-ca-g1.utb
Fr-Ca-g2.ctb
fr-fr-g1.utb
Fr-Fr-g2.ctb
gr-gr-g1.utb
is-chardefs8.cti
is.ctb
it-it-g1.utb
Lv-Lv-g1.utb
nl-be-g1.utb
Nl-Nl-g1.utb
no-no-g0.utb
no-no-g1.ctb
no-no-g2.ctb
no-no-g3.ctb
Pl-Pl-g1.utb
pt-pt-g1.utb
pt-pt-g2.ctb
ru-ru-g1.utb
Se-Se-g1.utb
sl-si-g1.utb
sr-chardefs.cti
sr-translation.ctb
UEBC-g1.utb
ukchardefs.cti

I tried to fix some of the german tables but the trouble is that we have
a lot of stuff like

always thaddäus 2345-125-1-145-145-345-136-234

i.e. opcodes with exception words. These are much nicer to read than
their \xhhh counter part, so changing it all into \xhhh is not so great.

Tag der offenen Tuer
Die SBS laedt Sie herzlich ein: 30. Juni 2012 von 9 bis 16 Uhr.
Mehr Informationen erhalten Sie unter www.sbs.ch/offenetuer