[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: [liblouis] r715 committed - the last batch of files converted to utf-8.

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 01:58:40 -0500

Hi Timothy,

I asked about editors on the Blinux list, and got similar information
about vim. However, I am using a Braille display. and I am running at
the command line. My machine recognizes my display as vt100. I need
something that will display UTF-8 as its hex value and that will allow
me to type it in as a hex value as well.

John

John J. Boyer, Executive Director
GodTouches Digital Ministry, Inc.
http://www.godtouches.org