[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: [liblouis] r715 committed - the last batch of files converted to utf-8.

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 12:03:51 -0500

Hi Timothy,

Are you running Orca on CentOS? Wouldn't that be needed to use
gnome-terminal? I'm presently using ssh to access my Linux system from
an Elba braille display with a qwerty keyboard. I don't know if I want
to take the time to install Orca, especially as results are not
guaranteed. I may wind up not being able to work on the tables in Linux,
but I do very little with them anyway.

John

John J. Boyer, Executive Director
GodTouches Digital Ministry, Inc.