[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: [liblouis] r715 committed - the last batch of files converted to utf-8.

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 15:24:46 -0400

Mesar,

OK, I think I understand now. Part of the problem is that I was using Nano
and it must not support UTF-8. One problem, though, when I check the
trademark symbol with Window-Eyes and NVDA they tell me it is Unicode 99 or
ox99. Why is this different than the \x2132 you mentioned?

Best regards from Ohio, U.S.A.,

Vic
E-mail: vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx